Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ask A Ninja: Question 9 "Ninja Love"


Jason's "wife" asks the Ninja if ninjas can love.

Click below to Download this movie:
(Use 'Save As' Control Click for Macs and Right Click For Windows)

iPod

Quicktime

WMV (experimental give feedback if the file has problems)

If you like it, tell a friend!

You've got questions, ninjas got answers.

Remember to send your questions to askaninja@gmail.com.


This is a podcast and can be automagically downloaded to you computer through iTunes.

Please upgrade to the newest version of Quicktime.

8 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

No sir! Ask a ninja podcast is #9 on iTunes!

Ninjas kick pirate's asses!

5:24 PM  
Blogger RHSIV said...

check out the plug! i love what you're doing here....it's brilliant!

http://talkingrobots.blogspot.com

11:59 AM  
Blogger Konoha_Cop said...

Yes my comrade, it is indeed hard to find love that lasts as a ninja. They die way to easy!!! Your pod-cast is great keep it up!!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, ninjas love...not too wisely but too well.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Mr KR said...

Freaking hilarious! I'm linking you guys and will be checking in regularly.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mr KR said...

Freaking hilarious! I'm linking you guys, and will be checking in regularly.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another excellent cut of "Ask a Ninja!" I just want to say that the content, execution and editing for this podcast are awesome. Keep up the great work and thanks for all the free laughs!!!

... I'll be looking forward to watching your next episode soon.... HIIYAH!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Creature Teacher said...

Hey...my question is...(i would of e-mailed it but I'm really bad with computers) HOW DO NINJA'S PICK UP CHICKS? It seems like it could be brutal...regular unordinary guys picking up girls is bad already. I know a ninja and I think he likes me but I'm not sure how to read the signs. Thanks! I hope you will answer my question!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home